Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Petrosains

Today we went to KLCC again, yes! Again with LTR some more, but this time we whole family go. 1+2dad decided to bring us to visit Petrosains, so off we go again.
My son didn’t follow us that day so today he wanted to ride train too.

We reached there about 12.10pm, and we straight away head to Petrosains without wasting any time. I went to bought entry ticket for 2 adult and 1 kid total cost RM 26 (kids below 3 years old is free, and I forgot how much it charge). They have a combo include the petrosains speed, it was at the other side and all related to F1, and it takes about 45min to look around. We just went to Petrosains because just that only place it already takes us about 4 hours to finish.

It had lots of fun, my kids’ love it so much and they said wants to come again. We reached home about 6pm. We are so lucky when we ride the train back home it was not crowded, my kids all fall asleep in the train.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

p/s : chanel, i really cannot comment in your blog and i cant contect you too, if you see this meassage can i get approvel to comment in your blog?

10 comments:

chanelwong said...

I think i need to bring Jeriel to Petrosains...interesting...

Slyvia, just write a comment and I will approve it. The reason why I put the approval moderation required so that I don't miss any of you and other bloggers comments. Easier for me to make sure I read all the comments....

Grace said...

wow, very interesting, will bring my children visit Petrosains when visit KL.

MY Life Zone said...

Happy family .. see yr kids so enjoy it.. when my son grow bigger, will bring him over there.. Such an interesting place to visit.. Noted :)

Anonymous said...

it sure looks as though you all had a great time!

1+2mom said...

chanelwong,
icic, i thought my comment didnt pop out so that i cannot comment..hehe.

grace, my life zone & mom2ashley,
My kids still talk about it today, and they still want us to bring them again.

jazzmint said...

looks like they had a great time. perhaps i should bring the kids when they are bigger

Anggie's Journal said...

this is a nice place for kids to learn and hv fun ... :)

Jacss said...

yeah must be an interesting trip for the kids....!!

shame on me, been working there in KLCC for so long but yet still have not brought my kids there...i definitely owe them this trip, maybe during coming school holiday !!

CutiePrincessMummy said...

Wah, the kids seem like having fun there...

Hv to wait my princesses grow older or understand more, then only will bring them there.... :P

1+2mom said...

jazzmint,
you need to wait your son big enought to play around there :)

anggie's journel,
not only them learn so many things but we also can have fun with them.

jacss,
aiya this mommy naughty lar!
dun worry, next holiday coming soon too you can bring them go but just scare will be crowded.

cutieprincessmummy,
your gals can go already, they have so many things can play. You can see my gals have so much fun there.