Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Bedroom furniture

My youngest sister in law will be marry on next year; after she married the room she stay now will change to my children room. Yes, I’ll split them with us so we can have our couple life back again.

Refer to our bedroom, now we sleep with mattress on the floor so we decided to get another set of bedroom furniture especially for us. About my kid bedroom furniture, we decided to get 1 set of blue color and another set of pink color with double bed.

This furniturefromhome.com also provides the platform beds that suitable for all of us. I had aim a set of child bedroom furniture that so match with the room. The bedroom furniture themes are avilable from age 2 till age 80. .