Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, May 22, 2005

Toddler choose love

Yesterday afternoon after all of them weak up from nap and play in the room, suddenly my son told me this.

Toddler : “ mommy, I sayang lili (Carrie nick name) I dunwan rou rou (Carol nice name).”
1+2mom *smile* : “har..you dunwan rou rou then mommy give uncle lor.”

Toddler *shake his head* : “no..mommy sayang rou rou, rou rou give mommy.”
1+2mom : “you said dunwan rou rou then mommy call uncle come and
take rou rou lor.”

Toddler : “rou rou give mommy, dunwan give uncle.”
1+2mom : “ok, ok.”

Children also know how to choose love, but I think maybe got fate between two of them. I realize very early that toddler like Carrie more then Carol cause sometime he got food he will share with Carrie first then I ask him to give some to Carol if not he wont do that.

Another time, I let Carrie sit on toddler stomach play with toddler then we play it again at room b4 nap. I let Carol sit first, after play a while he ask me to put Carrie on his stomach said want to play with Carrie. Haiz… I know he like Carrie very much cause just now we play like that at down stair he didn’t ask for Carol to play. Carol very charm. Never mind I will teach kor kor to love you too. You still got mei mei, mommy and daddy sayang you mar.

No comments: