Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, April 14, 2005

First day without mummy at school

Below is my son saying out with his hard, I just type it out on behalf of him.

Today was my third day to nursery, also the first day without mummy accompany me. The first 2 day were just fun and like this school very much, cant wait till the next day morning.

But today, it totally difference form the last 2 days. Mummy just went home and put me in this stranger place without her accompany me. I just start cried when mummy walk out from the class and teacher just catch me and wont let me follow my mummy go home.

Teacher persuades me give me some cookies and let me play outside the classroom. Sometime I join back the class and sometime I just miss my mummy and daddy then I will start cried again. Teacher persuades me again and the kakak there also accompany me to play at outside playground.

Wait..wait..wait till teacher bring all of us waiting mummy at the front door. I saw my mummy and I start cried again, I said bye bye to teacher and friends. Teacher asks me whether tomorrow want to come again I nod my head.

I dunno why I nod my head but I really dunwan go to school again. Tonite must tell mummy I dunwan go to school, I dunwan go kor kor jie jie there tomorrow.

Just now b4 bed, I told mummy I dunwan go school. Mummy asks me why? I told her I want mummy stay with me at school but mummy said all kor kor jie jie there also dun have mummy stay with them, they mummy will get them when school over.

I keep telling mummy dunwan go school, mummy said I naughty cause I always throw things, bit mei mei and dunwan hear mummy say. I told her I dunwan naughty, I dunwan throw things and I dunwan bit mei mei. I will keep all the things and I will listen what mummy tell me. I wont be naughty anymore so mummy wont send me to school again.

Mummy said :
Poor litter darling! Mummy has no choice but have to send you to school. Your daddy wants you to learn something new at the school. I know you got stress till went back from school told me that your stomach pain but just want us to pay attention to you, and you so manja us. If next year start school you will also like that, mummy has to give you go to school earlier cause teacher can pay more attention to you cause just you the only one new at there. Poor darling, mummy not dumps you at school but will pick you up after school over. Maybe let you try few more days then daddy mummy will decide whether give you continue or not. Be patient, just few more days.

4 comments:

sqkiki said...

I think most of toddler r like tat wan lor..still strange to their the place maa..later when they know more friends liao ahh...donwan to back home liao lor..hehee...

1+2mom said...

msau, i know that.You will feel guilty when he told you he dunwan go to school but you still want to send him to :(

chrissy, the time will come then you will know what happen lar :P

Jason Lioh said...

I went to 3 kindergardens since I was 4. 1 is like day care center when I was 4 years old. I went to another kindergarden for proper "education" at the age of 4 and 5, and another (something methodist) at the age of 6 before entering standard 1.

I don't really remember I cried though! Serious! :) Damn, I am so independent at such a young age. Where is my childhood?? :(

Unknown said...

wei lee methodist skool jason...i went there too ;P
hey...reminds me a little bit of me... i think i cried, but i can't remember.