Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, March 24, 2005

My sis little puppy

Last Saturday went back to my father house and get some pic of my sis little puppy.The next day afternoon, 3 out of 4 was sending to the new owner.

Wanna blog about her doggie but dunno when the puppies were born,the sex and the name. So I call my middle sis to ask her about her puppy.

1+2mom : “wei, leng lui sorry to bother you so late.
Just wanna ask about your puppy.”

Sister : “why you wanna know about my puppy?”

1+2mom : “cause I wanna put your little puppy pic on my web lor.
Can show off mah.”

Sister : “ok,ok, what you wanna know?”

1+2mom : “how many months was your puppy now?”
Sister : “they about 7+ weeks.”

1+2mom : “how many male and female are they?”
Sister : “they all female.”

1+2mom : “errrr..what else can you tell me?”
Sister : “their type is calling Miniature Schnauzer.”
Sister : “their name is Louie,Twyekle,Carolbelle and Cloe.”
Sister : “their mother call Abbe and father call……… bla bla bla…”*1+2mom buzy jog down the note*
1+2mom : “ok,ok, enough liao. Thank you ar sis. Bye Bye.”

That all about my sis doggie, some more their grandparents are from Taiwan ler.

Below is my sis little puppy, very cute!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: