Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

My Favorite Chef ~ Rachael Ray on Spock

I like to cook, especially the recipes that from Rachael Ray. You guys know that I’m busy taking care of 3 children and have no time to cook. She is my favorite chef that her recipes can be prepared in 30 minute and delicious too. I wound like to know more about her and search about her profile through Spock and found that so much useful information about her. This information I can’t get it easily through other search engine.

The Spock that I used to find her information is a unique search engine that to search people by typing their names, e-mail, or tag like personal attribute such as brown eyes, chef, black hair, etc. You just need to register with Spock.com and add your personal profile together with your picture and tags. Beside that, you can link your own blog, myspace, linkedIn or other web to your Spock profile. Your friends, relative or family member can start find you in Spock easily and this search engine is suitable for professional and social purposes.

Back to my favorite chef Rachael Ray, what I found from the result that I searched was she is an Emmy-award winning television personality and author, who currently hosts the syndicated talk/lifestyle program “Rachael Ray” and another 2 Food Network series, “30 Minute Meals" and "Rachael Ray's Tasty Travels". She has also written a series of cookbooks based on the "30 Minute Meals" concept, and launched a magazine, "Every Day with Rachael Ray", in 2005. I also know that she was born on August 25, 1968 in Glens Falls, New York.

From the information that I get above, I can’t resist to find more information about other chef or friends out there. It is how nice you can find back your old friends and meet other new friends online, right?