Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, February 28, 2005

Children ang paw

Reading msau blog regarding the children ang paw, and I would like to blog about my children ang paws too.

I start open my son account since he is 2 month old, really he just 2 month old.. hehe..cause I wanna put his own money for his own account.

First time money in his account is his full moon ang paw money. This is because the ppl gave the ang paw to him for his wishes to my son so we decided to put all his money to his account,and wait till he need the money for his education fund or something else he wanna buy when he grow up (we still pun money to his account each month for his education fund).

The next year, he gets the CNY ang paw and his birthday and paw we also put in to his bank account.

The following year, his sister came out, we decided to bank in all ang paw money together in my son account so can less mah fan. Next time, they grow up we divided the money into 3 set to gave them.

Like msau friend said that, if anything happen to us our kids will get the money after they reach 18 years old if we bank it to the bank, so that time they need the money urgently and cant wait till 18 years old. For my opinion, if they get the big amount money they still young also dunno how to use the money, right? Why not wait till they 18 years old then get the money so they can continue the education or do what ever they want, maybe can pay back his baby-sit education fund too if they trade him like family.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey 1+2mom, I couldn't agree with your post (this post) more. Keep up the good work. cooking recipe steak