Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, November 20, 2006

Last day to school

Last Friday is my last day to school cause start school holidays and my school headmaster decided to retire so need to close down that kindergarten. We so miss that school, so many parents call the headmaster continue the school but he refuse.

Last week I brought my gals go to school together with me to let them try some school life. They love it so much. Everynite will ask me weather the next day go school or not. I said got, they so happy to hear that.

Yesterday, they asked me again but I told them no more school they fell very sad and cried said want to go school. So I will be a SAHM again maybe for another few months if I cant get another new job.

Today let my kids do some handwork. (Yesterday went to Popular bought so many paper for them to do art work on the school holidays). My son said he wants to go art and craft lesson but I decided to let him stay at home and I’ll be the art teacher for him..kekeke..save money mar and I can teach myself why wanna pay other ppl for RM 100++ for babysit about 1 hours a week only.

Tomorrow will give them start some lesson already, hope this holiday they can learn more things from me. I also bought some book for him to read and write, and brought some holidays homework from my school for him too cause his school dun have any homework for him. Need to keep him busy so I will teach him by myself.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good hor can teach by yourself.
can having a good time with them some more save $ too!

jazzmint said...

hehe yah..better to teach ourselves than to pay outside, pretty expensive!!! I think the girls can have lots of fun too when kor kor do his craft acitivites

Anonymous said...

I think home learning is as good as learning at school, but the latter gives a bigger opportunity for kids to mix around.
Since you know how to teach, your kids will benefit from it. :)

Anonymous said...

Perhaps it's a blessing in disguise. U get to spend time with your kids, teach them quality knowledge & save $$$ too

Anonymous said...

I'm sure you can teach as well as other teachers! "Jia You"!

ZMM said...

So full time SAHM again?
But never mind.. use the time to teach the kids.. the kids will benefit from all these.

ZMM said...

So full time SAHM again?
But never mind.. use the time to teach the kids.. the kids will benefit from all these.

ZMM said...

So full time SAHM again?
But never mind.. use the time to teach the kids.. the kids will benefit from all these.

1+2mom said...

joelle mmy & immomsdaughter,
kekeke..can save alot of money :)

jazzmint,
yea, they like to do hand work so much.

shoppingmum,
yea but he already mix around with his friends at school so i think no need to waste money to let him join other lesson maybe later he want learn instruments then i have no choice to let him join class.

huisia,
thankz, i'll still learn as a teacher n mum :)

zara's mama,
maybe SAHM again but hope can get another job. This school holiday will be full time mum n teacher :P

Montessorimum said...

School holiday liao..then can update blog more often. :)

Do you plan to look for other teaching job in kindergarten? I can check for you from my mum if any of her school's center need mandarin teacher. :)

Email me la :D

1+2mom said...

dragonmummy,
Try to get another job at other kinddy but will find the nearby one cause no car to go far ler.

Thankz for your offer :)