Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Saturday, November 10, 2007

My Wish List

Christmas is coming soon; I still haven’t completed my wish list. Today I’m going to get something from the wish list. 1 of them is for my mother in law, she seldom wear jewelry so I hope to get her some nice jewelry when her daughter wedding.

While surf from net what jewelry to get for her I jump into this coupons website, they having clearance sale and it up to 80% off with the Ross-Simons coupons. I saw the pearl jewelry was so suit to her; she will look gorgeous and outstanding if she wears on the wedding dinner.

Another item to get is for my father in law. We decided to get a cell phone for him because his cell phone now using was something wrong. Sometime will automatically off by itself and couldn’t fully charge the battery. Come across to the cellphoneshop.net saw they also on sale now and can safe up to 80% too. If I buy more then $25 and check out with Cell Phone Shop coupons I can get 25% discount.

Come to this website you can get more updated coupons and deals, and when shopping online you can save more money on this occasions so you can use it on other place.