Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

A ‘4’ me.

I've been tagged by Alicia and Two Little Fellas.

The Meme of "Four"

*4 Jobs I’ve Had In My Life:
- Promoter
- Data Entry Clerk
- Office Assistence
- Stay At Home Mum

*4 Movies I Could Watch Over and Over:
- Doraemon the Movie Series
- Garfield the Movie
- Mr Bean
- seldome watch movie just accompany my son watch his favarite movie

*4 TV Shows I Love(d) To Watch:
- TVB drama
- Cartoons
- no more
-

*4 Places I’ve Lived :
I've been staying in Malaysia all the while
- Kuala Lumpur
- Petaling Jaya
- No more-

*4 Places I’ve Been On Vacation To:
- UK
- Hong Kong
- Singapore
- Malaysia

*4 Places I Would Rather Be In:
- home
- playland with my kids and hubby
- go holiday with my family
- gathering with friends

*4 Of My Favourite Foods:
- Seafood
- Yong Tau Foo
- Bak Kut Teh
- All the food that my mum cook

*4 Of My Favourite Beverages:
- Ice Cream
- Cold drink
- Ice Blanded
- Tea

*4 Websites I Visit Daily:
- My blog :)
- Friends' Blogs
- Yahoo Mail
- Online news

*4 Unfortunate Souls Tagged:
- No one to be unfortunate
-
-
-

Hope you all know me more since got 2 tagged about ‘ME’.

6 comments:

ZMM said...

how come you didn't put shopping mall for 4 Places I Would Rather Be In??

:P just kidding.

lisaOne said...

echoing zara's mama- yeah-lah, why no shopping mall :P

thanks for playing the tag. yes, indeed a great pleasure of knowing you more.

1+2mom said...

zara's mama, hehe..i dun like go shopping so much but my kids 'yes'. When i pregnant 1+2dad he is the one who call me go shopping..haha.

two little fellas, no problem just have fun only.

Tracy said...

Salute to u as a SAHM. I don't think I can ever do dat - at least not the time being.

1+2mom said...

tracy, hehe..you can do that too but just need time to adjust.

domesticgoddess said...

恭喜发财!